Share Machine's Quality StandardsShare Machine maintains a strict Quality program in accordance with ISO 9001-2008. We have a state of the art Quality Laboratory with CMM’s, Optical Comparator. We also maintain a strict calibration program for all hand gauges used in the lab and in the shop. All controlled by our Quality group. Share Machine’s quality program also requires that in-process inspection be done at each operation by the machinist. This is audited and verified daily by our QC technicians who do random sampling. Each department has a head programmer who facilitates all aspects of manufacturing including programming of the CNC machines, inspection and all in-process documentation, and quality. This commitment to quality provides you the customer, the best machined product possible. Our Quality Department provides oversight, as well as constant support and assistance to our production department. The Quality Department is involved with all projects from the purchase order to the final inspection before shipping. They provide supervision, support, and assistance to our production department—ensuring, every step of the way, that your product is created using the highest standards. You can expect high quality from our products because we expect it from ourselves.
ISO 9001:2008We are an ISO 9001:2008 compliant custom machine shop. We specialize in low and medium volume production of industrial machined parts including customized precision parts, prototypes, replacement and reverse engineered parts. We create 3D models using your broken or working parts, machinery, or specs to produce high quality parts that work exactly as you need them to.
State of the ArtShare Machine uses a state of the art facility to ensure all production is manufactured with the highest quality. We draw on the latest technology when it comes to excellence in part production. Our quality department works within the structure of our quality system to verify that customer requirements are met. All customer drawings are referred to thus, ensuring parts are designed using your exact specifications.
Share Machine, Inc. shall make an outstanding quality product with continuous improvement as its tool. Quality shall be defined by the customer and sought after by each employee of this company. Continuous Improvement will be achieved by implementation of our quality system following applicable standards.
- Material Quality Check
- In Process Quality Check
- Final Product Quality Check
Reports & Studies
Our Quality department is capable of issuing the following reports and studies:
- Full ISR (Initial Sample Run) on all dimensions on print
- PPAP, including dimensional layout, PFMEA, Control Plan, Flowcharting, operator instructions
- Material Certifications for raw material, plating and other services
Quality CommitmentShare Machine’s commitment to quality begins as soon as a PO is received and material is ordered. Once material arrives, CMTR's are reviewed by material handler to make sure material is compliant to customer specification. Heat codes are then matched to job traveler to ensure traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- All orders are carefully inspected for each manufactured operation. Share Machine checks the first piece of every operation, as well as random sampling throughout production. Every order is accompanied by an inspection report, verifying that all specifications were met.
- Our state-of-the-art machinery ensures accuracy of all operations by utilizing CNC controls. Our machining centers feature Renishaw touch probes and tool setters that guarantee consistent part accuracy. All Renishaw touch probes are calibrated weekly to guarantee precise machine performance.
- All bodies are checked on a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM). Customers may request CMM inspection reports on each order.
- Our DNC computer server stores, and can send part programs to machines throughout our facility. This assures that reordered parts match previous orders exactly.
- At Share Machine, we have low employee turnover. Our staff is experienced, efficient, well trained, and committed to producing a high quality product.